A Website is central to any effective online marketing plan. Your website is your online storefront, business card, and way to draw in customers and communicate with them, among many other things. Reframed has the ability to create your business or organization a custom website that exceeds all your expectations, is fully-functional on mobile and desktop, and also visibly appealing to your audience.
All of our websites include the following:
1-hour Website Consultation, Customized Web Design, Mobile Optimization, Domain Connection, and Website activation. Special applications, all content & descriptions (text & images), videos, proofreading, e-commerce (shipping & product fulfillment), updates after the website is live, are the clients' responsibility unless otherwise agreed upon during consultation, which may incur additional fees.
OUR EASY 7-STEP WEB DESIGN PROCESS:
1. QUESTIONNAIRE - Fill out and submit our short online questionnaire (Website Design) that can be found below.
2. PROPOSAL/DEPOSIT - Once we have received the online questionnaire we should have a proposal ready for you in about 24 hours. If you agree to the proposal, we will send you an invoice for the 50% deposit to start your design.
3. WEBSITE CONTENT - Once we have recieved your deposit we will need any website content that is not already provided on a previous website. Page-by-page text content, product/service descriptions, photos, and video all must be provided by this phase to ensure timely delivery of your website draft. If we need to create content, these items will be an additional charge to the original proposal price.
4. PRODUCTION BEGINS - Once we receive all materials and deposit for the website, we will begin the creative process. We will provide you with a design mock-up within (3-4) weeks (unless unforeseen delays beyond our control such as official holidays, power outages, etc. occur). Completion will also depend on your timely content submission.
5. REVISIONS - Once you receive our initial website mock-up, you will have a chance to provide any input necessary to make changes or any revisions you would like to see before we begin the final phase.
6. FINAL PHASE - We will make your requested revisions and finish the basic SEO & Mobile optimizations in about 1 week. If the website is approved, the final payment installment of 50% will be due prior to your website going live.
After the website has been completed and is live, we will transfer complete ownership rights of the website to your control but can still have contributor access to the website if you desire. We will need an admin E-mail of your choice that you would like us to transfer your website to.
7. WEBSITE DOMAIN & HOSTING CONNECTION - The final step is connecting your finished site to your domain and hosting provider. We will make these connections as the final step and if you do not already have a domain and website hosting you can purchase them below using our recommendations.
PURCHASE A DOMAIN OR WEBSITE HOSTING HERE:
DOMAIN PURCHASE INSTRUCTIONS - Once you are on the website you will select the top menu dropdown for 'Domain' and select 'Domain Name Search' and then type the domain name you would like and hit search. The available options will appear and then you can choose your purchase options.
WEBSITE HOSTING PURCHASE INSTRUCTIONS - Once you are on the website you will select the top menu dropdown for 'Hosting' and select 'WordPress Hosting' and then scroll down until you see the most popular 'WordPress Starter' and click select and choose your length choices.
STEP 1. REQUEST WEBSITE QUOTE
TO START YOUR WEBSITE DESIGN PROCESS, PLEASE FILL OUT OUR SHORT ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE BELOW AND WE WILL HAVE A PROPOSAL TO YOU IN 24 HOURS OR LESS:
TO HELP US IN YOUR WEB DESIGN PROCESS, PLEASE TEST-DRIVE (CLICK ON) ANY EXAMPLE BELOW TO SEE WHAT YOU LIKE. (THE INDUSTRY OR COLORS DO NOT NEED TO MATCH AND CAN BE CHANGED TO FIT YOUR VISION.)
A FEW EXAMPLES OF OUR PREVIOUS WORK BELOW: